BLANC is the UK's fastest growing natural garment cleaning specialist. We are London-based, with concept stores in Marylebone and Notting Hill and an operations base in Park Royal (North Acton tube station on the Central line). In our stores and online we also sell a range of carefully selected eco-friendly and home decoration products.
BLANC cleans all clothes, even the most delicate, in a healthy, natural and sustainable way. We use biodegradable and health-friendly detergents instead of the toxic chemicals traditionally used by conventional dry cleaners. We smell good. We are ethical. We are convenient (24/7 pickup in store, a growing home collection and delivery for individuals and corporate clients). We recycle and re-use resources, from hangers to bags to waste produced in our facilities, and our stores look fabulous, often featuring in top style magazines such as Vogue, Elle and Vanity Fair.
We treat our staff fairly and honestly, and care a lot about their working conditions.
You can read more about us in the various Press articles we have had here.
Job on offer
Our business is expanding very quickly and we are looking for a hard-working, motivated and entrepreneurially minded customer service professional to make their mark on customer experience – one of the most important areas of our business.
Our dream Customer Experience Representative will be able to work independently, be passionate about customer happiness, and about people in general! They will understand how technology can improve the online and physical user experience for customers and be tenacious and dedicated in their attitude to finding solutions and helping customers. You have both empathy and problem solving skills? This opportunity is for you. You are an experienced Customer Service professional, perhaps skilled in dealing with high end or luxury customer? This opportunity is for you.
As our Customer Experience Representative you will represent everything that BLANC stands for: a caring, efficient and honest service. You will be asked to anticipate and answer any customer questions, help resolve customer queries via phone, email, mail, or social media, help with promoting our services, organise deliveries, create partnerships. Our customers are both private individuals and companies so the role will cover both. Your role will be to help us ensure customer growth, satisfaction, and retention.
This is a chance to work at the heart of a small team of entrepreneurs and to get involved with a strongly growing London-based business.
Main role functions
- Attracting potential customers by answering product and service questions; suggesting information about other products and services
- Opening customer accounts, booking new deliveries by recording account information
- Maintaining customer records by updating account information
- Resolving product or service issues by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution
Desired Skills and Experience
- Minimum 2 years in Customer Care
- Excellent written and oral English
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Genuine passion for providing the highest level of customer service - previous experience with high end fashion / luxury businesses a plus
- Good attention to detail and very organised
- Ability to use multiple systems and multitask in a fast paced environment
- Comfortable working independently, as well as in a team - ability to ‘pick up and run’ with projects when necessary * Self starter with entrepreneurial mentality
- Positive and friendly attitude
- Green-minded is a plus
- Experience with customer software is a plus
- Become one of the early stage employees in the industry’s fastest growing natural dry-cleaning company
- Open, respectful, fun company culture
- Attractive compensation
- Strong focus on your professional development and many opportunities for progression