Who we are looking for
Our business is expanding very fast and we are looking for talented and motivated drivers to help support the growth of our quickly growing natural laundry & dry cleaning business and develop our home delivery network.
Experience & Skills Required
- Strong experience in VAN driving
- Clean driving licence
- No fault vehicle accidents in recent years
- Good English skills as many opportunities to interact with customers
- Dynamic, flexible, polite and professional
- Great customer service skills
- Good knowledge of London’s area
About the role
- Daily route planning/scheduling and driving
- Delivering clothes between North acton and our two stores in Central London
- Delivering clothes to customers’ homes
What's in it for you
- Become one of the early-stage employees in the industry’s fastest growing natural dry-cleaning company
- Open, respectful, fun company culture
- Attractive compensation
- Strong focus on your professional development and many opportunities for progression
Other Things to Know
- This is a full time job
- You need to be 25 or over to apply
- Own van not needed (we provide one)
BLANC is London's fastest growing health and eco-friendly garment cleaning specialist. We are London-based, with concept stores in Marylebone and Notting Hill and an office based in Park Royal (North Acton tube station on the Central line). In our stores and online we sell a range of carefully selected eco-friendly and home decoration products.
BLANC cleans all clothes, even the most delicate, in a healthy, natural and sustainable way. We use biodegradable and health-friendly detergents instead of the toxic chemicals traditionally used by drycleaners. We smell good. We are ethical. We are convenient (24/7 pickup in store, a growing home collection and delivery for individuals and corporate clients). We recycle and re-use resources, from hangers to bags to waste produced in our facilities.
We treat our staff fairly and honestly, and care a lot about their working conditions.
You can read more about us in the various Press articles we have had here.