BLANC is London's fastest growing health and eco-friendly garment cleaning specialist. We are London-based, with concept stores in Marylebone and Notting Hill and an office based in Park Royal (North Acton tube station on the Central line). In our stores and online we sell a range of carefully selected eco-friendly and home decoration products.
BLANC cleans all clothes, even the most delicate, in a healthy, natural and sustainable way. We use biodegradable and health-friendly detergents instead of the toxic chemicals traditionally used by drycleaners. We smell good. We are ethical. We are convenient (24/7 pickup in store, a growing home collection and delivery for individuals and corporate clients). We recycle and re-use resources, from hangers to bags to waste produced in our facilities.
We treat our staff fairly and honestly, and care a lot about their working conditions.
You can read more about us in the various Press articles we have had here.
Job on offer
Our business is expanding very fast and we are looking for a talented and motivated garments quality controller to join our production team based at our Atelier.
Main role functions
- Eye for detail, organized, and interest in garments and fashion.
- Expected to inspect all finished garments based on quality parameters ensuring only superior quality cleaned garments are returned to customers’ post cleaning.
- In-line quality checks to be carried out regularly to ensure that garments that are being processed always meet the quality parameters.
- Checking packing quality by conducting regular random checks to ensure finished quality garments are assembled correctly and neatly at all times.
- Assisting in production by providing feedback and quality issues and areas of improvements including working with production supervisor to operations manager to implement improvement parameters regularly and ensuring that these are followed diligently.
Desired Skills and Experience
Minimum 2 years’ experience in garment quality assurance/ quality checking (preferable) or, experience in product inspection within Retail.
- Become one of the early stage employees in the industry’s fastest growing natural dry-cleaning company
- Open, respectful, fun company culture
- Attractive compensation
- Strong focus on your professional development and many opportunities for progression