BLANC is London's fastest growing health and eco-friendly garment cleaning specialist. We are London-based, with concept stores in Marylebone and Notting Hill and an office based in Park Royal (North Acton tube station on the Central line). In our stores and online we sell a range of carefully selected eco-friendly and home decoration products.
BLANC cleans all clothes, even the most delicate, in a healthy, natural and sustainable way. We use biodegradable and health-friendly detergents instead of the toxic chemicals traditionally used by drycleaners. We smell good. We are ethical. We are convenient (24/7 pickup in store, a growing home collection and delivery for individuals and corporate clients). We recycle and re-use resources, from hangers to bags to waste produced in our facilities.
We treat our staff fairly and honestly, and care a lot about their working conditions.
You can read more about us in the various Press articles we have had here.
Job on offer
Our business is expanding very fast and we are looking for energetic and motivated individuals to help our Store Managers serve customers in our current and soon to be opened London stores.
Main role functions
- Working on till, processing transactions
- Handling garments, sorting, ticketing
- Inspecting garments coming in
- Help clean the store, lay out products for sale
- Organising production, sorting and packaging garments on a day-to-day basis
Desired Skills and Experience
- Suitable level of spoken English required
- Experience: We can train you if you have the right attitude
- Personality: Strong attention to details, commitment to delivering quality, caring, dynamic and enthusiastic; solution oriented, very organised; green-minded, natural interest in health and environment issues
- Become one of the early-stage employees in the industry’s fastest growing natural dry-cleaning company
- Open, respectful, fun company culture
- Attractive compensation
- Strong focus on your professional development and many opportunities for progression
Other Things to Know
- This is a full-time job (45 hours)