Who we are looking for
BLANC is currently growing very fast and requires all hands on deck. We are looking for a experienced, motivated and entrepreneurially minded professional to manage our digital projects under the guidance of our co-founder and CXO Mathilde - because Customer Experience is key to our growth so far and future, and that great customer experience means great digital designs. Our dream Digital Manager is bright, innovative, ambitious and collaborative, can approach work with curiosity and integrity, understands how technology can improve the online and physical user experience for customers, and is tenacious and dedicated in their attitude to solving problems and finding solutions.
As our Digital Projects Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing and managing the successful development and delivery of mainly experience design projects and work streams.
You must be able to demonstrate confidence in managing web and app projects (there will be both types on the horizon), and you must have experience working with developers and build partners. It is vital you have experience managing projects on your own, not always having Senior Project Management team involved as there will be none to hand in our team! Your input to the overall company strategy will be welcomed so entrepreneurial personalities with initiative and drive are highly encouraged
- You have 5+ years of digital product design experience within a digital design/product agency (no marketing/advertising/comms agency background please)
- You have experience of managing multi-disciplinary teams incorporating user experience design, user interface design, motion, prototyping, and working with front and back-end development teams; mobile first means something as important to you as it will soon mean to us
- You must be able to think strategically, not just project manage, and be excited about the value of brands and digital technology in business
- You have experience of scoping large and small scale digitally-led projects and defining resource needs, likely activities and estimating duration, writing successful project plans and budgets
- You must have a strong understanding and interest in branding and storytelling, as they are absolutely central to work at BLANC
- You have a sound knowledge of various digital design approaches, methodologies and tools
- You have experience of managing ambiguity and are comfortable in helping to define product and project requirements
- You are able to collaborate with the key creative, design and project leads from brief, conception, throughout project planning all the way to delivery
- You have very strong communication skills, a can-do, will-do attitude. You are productive, motivated and calm under pressure
- You have a naturally techy and curious nature, always keeping up to date with latest digital trends and innovative and emerging technologies
- You are keen to jump in on a range of tasks across the company and aren’t afraid to get your hands dirty!
- You have a positive and friendly attitude - we are a small team and personal fit matters a tremendous lot to us
- Being green-minded is a plus!
- You must have a European passport or UK work visa to apply for this role
What’s in it for you
- Expanding your skills in a start-up environment, with direct access to the CEO and CXO and with plenty of room to grow
- Vibrant West London office - easy access on the Central Line
- Being part of a business for good - that places social and environmental impact alongside commercial success - with an open, respectful, fun company culture
- Being at the forefront of transforming the fashion industry for the better, working with the people and businesses who are truly creating change and leading the way
BLANC (blancliving.co) is a natural dry cleaner, tailor & launderer. Our award-winning concept stores in Marylebone, Notting Hill and Chelsea sell a range of carefully curated stylish, natural homeware. We also have a growing collection & delivery service for individuals and corporate clients.
We launched in London in 2013 because we believed that the energy we put into the world should help improve it. We think that we as a company can contribute to improving the life of our staff, customers & neighbours. We can do this by decreasing toxicity in cleaning the clothes everyone wears, and so in our environment, enabling our customers to live more healthily and inspiring change in our industry. To do this, we use a natural alternative to conventional dry cleaning which is suitable for everything with a dry clean label. Our technology replaces the soaking of clothes in toxic chemicals with expert use of biodegradable detergents in high tech gentle cycles. We promise a high-quality clean, finish & service, natural processes & products, and convenience in everything we do.
Our client base includes celebrities, prestigious boutique hotels, fashion designers, hedge funds and banks. The Evening Standard voted us one of London’s best “drycleaners". We’re VOGUE’s Fashion Features Director’s favourite cleaners, one of ELLE Decoration’s London “hotspots”, The Guardian’s “Green Crush”, and the Business of Fashion’s next Net-A-Porter.
The Company’s founders are an HEC graduate with over 15 years of professional experience, mainly in Investment Banking, and his partner, HEC graduate also with over 12 years of professional experience in banking, venture capital and business development. Both founders have long standing experience in managing talents and will be providing extensive guidance and learning opportunities in all aspects of business to the successful candidate.
To apply, please send us your CV at email@example.com with a brief introductory email outlining why you would be a great addition to our team. We look forward to hearing from you!