Who we are looking for
We are looking for a meticulous Detailer to screen garments and textiles received to our atelier, ensuring consistent quality and adherence to customer requests. You must be able to stay focused and inspect items carefully as well as keeping an accurate record.
About the roleInspect garments for stains, repairs and spot-cleaning.
- Record all specifications such as materials, colours, brands and any special instructions in our system.
- Record specific customer requests.
- Ticketing and labelling of the products
- Optimal organisation of the workstation and/or stockroom
- You have strong attention to detail
- You speak English
- You have a passion to deliver excellent service
- You are proactive, willing to learn, a team player, dynamic and enthusiastic
- You are solution-oriented and a very organised person
- Being green-minded is a plus!
What's in it for you
- Open, respectful, fun company culture
- Recreation / Staff Area with free organic fruit, coffee, tea, milk (and usually lots of birthday cakes!)
- Fun working environment with regular social events
Not many people know, but conventional dry cleaning is extremely toxic. Despite its name, conventional dry cleaning is neither dry nor clean, as this process includes soaking the garments in solvent-based cleaners.
At BLANC, we want to change that. We believe that the world needs a sustainable and convenient way of cleaning the many clothes designers produce each year and that people want a trusted and caring partner to do this for them. A partner who understands that we need to make clothes last. BLANC is a natural artisan dry cleaner, tailor and launderer with award-winning stores in central London and a large Atelier in West London (where all the fun stuff happens).
Since launching in 2013 we have cleaned close to a million garments and served over 18,000 customers across London. As the UK’s fastest-growing natural garment care specialist, we are working with some of the most exciting fashion brands in the world. We are an innovative company with an entrepreneurial spirit and a great passion for everything we do.
Read more about our adventures in Vogue, The Telegraph or The Guardian.