Who we are looking for
We are looking for a talented and motivated full-time laundry operator to work at our West London Atelier and help support the growth of our natural laundry & eco-friendly dry cleaning business based in North Acton.
About the role
- Working at the Atelier to assist in pressing and folding bedlinen and other household items
- Making sure all orders are completed “on time and in full”
- Quality checking, assembling, and packing orders
- You have strong attention to detail
- You speak English
- You have a passion to deliver excellent service
- You are proactive, willing to learn, a team player, dynamic and enthusiastic
- You are solution-oriented and a very organised person
- Being green-minded is a plus!
What's in it for you
- Open, respectful, fun company culture
- Recreation / Staff Area with free organic fruit, coffee, tea, milk (and usually lots of birthday cakes!)
- Fun working environment with regular social events
BLANC is the UK's fastest growing natural garment cleaning specialist. We are London-based, with concept stores in Marylebone, Notting Hill, Chelsea, White City and an operations base in Park Royal (North Acton tube station on the Central line). In our stores and online we also sell a range of carefully selected eco-friendly and home decoration products.
BLANC cleans all clothes, even the most delicate, in a healthy, natural and sustainable way. We use biodegradable and health-friendly detergents instead of the toxic chemicals traditionally used by conventional dry cleaners. We smell good. We are ethical. We are convenient (24/7 pickup in store, a growing home collection and delivery for individuals and corporate clients). We recycle and re-use resources, from hangers to bags to waste produced in our facilities, and our stores look fabulous, often featuring in top style magazines such as Vogue, Elle and Vanity Fair.
We treat our staff fairly and honestly and care a lot about their working conditions.
You can read more about us in the various Press articles we have had here.