Not many people know, but conventional dry cleaning is extremely toxic. Despite its name, conventional dry cleaning is neither dry nor clean, as this process includes soaking the garments in solvent-based cleaners.
At BLANC, we want to change that. We believe that the world needs a sustainable and convenient way of cleaning the many clothes designers produce each year and that people want a trusted and caring partner to do this for them. A partner who understands that we need to make clothes last. BLANC is a natural artisan dry cleaner, tailor and launderer with award-winning stores in central London and a large Atelier in West London (where all the fun stuff happens).
- Pitching new corporate customers, implementing and maintaining long-term relationships with key accounts (our B2B clients)
- Developing partnerships with other brands and suppliers
- Developing strategies to boost deliveries
- Organising trade shows and other key brand events
- Gathering customer feedback to aid product development and user experience
- Researching ideas that could help support the development of the brand
- Developing new sales strategies to attract new customers in our stores (our B2C clients)
- Analysing sales and company’s results on a regular basis, identifying trends, developing and implementing relevant strategies
- Managing own work priorities and activities against known business plans to ensure optimal achievement of company goals
- Positively represent the company to ensure business opportunities are maximised
- Providing support to own line manager and wider business as necessary to maintain the effective function of the office
- Confident, with excellent communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Professional and personable
- Computer literate
- Drive and enthusiasm
- Strong negotiating skills; able to influence and persuade others
- Organised, able to plan and be methodical - proactive when necessary
- Resilient and calm under pressure
- Attention to detail
- Financial and analytical skills required, Excel fluent
- A hands-on mentality and a ‘can do’ attitude
- Right to work in the UK
- Being green-minded is a plus!
Whats in it for you?
- Become one of the early-stage employees in the industry’s fastest-growing natural garment care company
- Be part of a company which places environmental and social values at the heart of everything we do
- Open, respectful and fun company culture with Summer and Christmas parties
- Learn about designers, fabrics and garment care technology - no job in fashion sees such an extensive variety of designs!
- Recreation / Staff Area with free organic fruit, coffee, tea, milk (and usually lots of birthday cakes!)
- Attractive compensation
To apply, please send us your CV with a brief introductory email outlining why you would be a great addition to our team to email@example.com We look forward to hearing from you!