Who we are looking for
Full time pre spotter and machine operator with strong motivation and experience in professional dry-cleaning.
About the role
- Carefully checking garments for imperfections, faults, stains
- Removing stains with care, precision and to the highest standards on shirts, delicate garments, household items
- Where necessary sorting torn and/or stained articles for reprocessing purposes
- No cash in hand (this is a payroll job)
What's in it for you
- Become one of the early stage employees in the industry’s fastest growing natural dry-cleaning company
- Open, respectful, fun company culture
- Attractive compensation
- Strong focus on your professional development and many opportunities for progression
BLANC is the UK's fastest growing natural garment cleaning specialist. We are London-based, with concept stores in Marylebone and Notting Hill and an operations base in Park Royal (North Acton tube station on the Central line). In our stores and online we also sell a range of carefully selected eco-friendly and home decoration products.
BLANC cleans all clothes, even the most delicate, in a healthy, natural and sustainable way. We use biodegradable and health-friendly detergents instead of the toxic chemicals traditionally used by conventional dry cleaners. We smell good. We are ethical. We are convenient (24/7 pickup in store, a growing home collection and delivery for individuals and corporate clients). We recycle and re-use resources, from hangers to bags to waste produced in our facilities, and our stores look fabulous, often featuring in top style magazines such as Vogue, Elle and Vanity Fair.
We treat our staff fairly and honestly, and care a lot about their working conditions.
You can read more about us in the various Press articles we have had here.Apply