BLANC is expanding at a very fast pace and we are now looking for energetic and motivated individuals to help our Store Managers serve customers in our current and soon to be opened stores across London.
Please note that this is a full-time job.
Your responsibilities as a Store Assistant
- Ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent customer service.
- Maintaining outstanding store condition and maintain a fully stocked store.
- Working on till, processing transactions.
- Inspecting garments coming in store.
- Organising production, sorting and packaging garments on a day-to-day basis.
Who we are looking for
- A suitable level of spoken English required.
- Experience in retail/customer-facing role a big plus.
- Strong attention to detail needed, and commitment to delivering high-quality service at all times.
- Personality traits: caring, dynamic and enthusiastic; solution-oriented, very organised; green-minded, a natural interest in health and environmental issues.
What's in it for you?
- Become one of the early-stage employees in the industry’s fastest-growing natural garment care company
- Be part of a company which places environmental and social values at the heart of everything we do
- An open, respectful and fun company culture with Summer and Christmas parties
- Learn about designers, fabrics and garment care technology - no job in fashion sees such an extensive variety of designs!
- Recreation / Staff Area with free organic fruit, coffee, tea, milk (and usually lots of birthday cakes!)
- Attractive compensation
- Strong focus on your professional development and many opportunities for career evolution
Not many people know, but conventional dry cleaning is extremely toxic. Despite its name, conventional dry cleaning is neither dry nor clean, as this process includes soaking the garments in solvent-based cleaners.
At BLANC, we believe that the world needs a sustainable and convenient way of cleaning the many clothes designers produce each year, and that people want a trusted and caring partner to do this for them. A partner who understands that we need to make clothes last.
BLANC is a natural artisan dry cleaner, tailor and launderer with award-winning stores in Marylebone, Notting Hill, Chelsea, White City, South Kensington and a large Atelier in West London (where all the fun stuff happens). Since launching in 2013, BLANC has cleaned all clothes, even the most delicate, in a healthy, natural and sustainable way. We use biodegradable and health-friendly detergents instead of the toxic chemical solvents traditionally used by conventional dry cleaners. We treat our staff fairly and honestly and care a lot about their working conditions.
Since launching in 2013 we have cleaned close to a million garments and served over 18,000 customers across London. As the UK’s fastest-growing natural garment care specialist, we are working with some of the most exciting fashion brands in the world. We are an innovative company with an entrepreneurial spirit and a great passion for everything we do. Read more about our adventures in Vogue, The Telegraph or The Guardian.
This is a chance to help shape the future of an entire industry. Send in your application - and we'll get going together! To apply, click below to send your CV with a brief introductory email outlining why you would be a great addition to our team. We are looking forward to hearing from you!