Who we are looking for
About the role
Our business is expanding very fast and we are looking for an energetic and motivated individual to join our team as Store Manager.
Main role functions
- Being "front of house" - engaging and greeting customers
- Provide the best service possible and make sure the clients are satisfied
- Dealing with customer requests and potential complaints
- Working on till and processing transactions
- Handling garments, sorting, ticketing
- Inspecting garments coming in
- Help clean the store, lay out products for sale
- Organising production, sorting and packaging garments on a day-to-day basis
Experience & Skills required
- Suitable level of spoken English is required
- At least 2 years experience in high-end retail / customer-facing role
- Experience in fashion / garments / dry-cleaning companies is preferred
- Strong attention to details and commitment to delivering quality
- Caring and dynamic, solution oriented and well organised
- Natural interest in green technology, health and environment issues
What's in it for you
- Become one of the early-stage employees in the industry’s award-winning company
- Open, respectful, fun company culture
- Attractive compensation
- Strong focus on your professional development and many opportunities for progression
BLANC (blancliving.co) is an award-winning natural dry cleaner, tailor & launderer. We are London-based, with concept stores in Marylebone, Notting Hill, Chelsea and White City - and an office in Park Royal (North Acton tube station on the Central line). We also have a growing collection & delivery service for individuals and corporate clients. In our stores and online we sell a range of carefully selected eco-friendly and home decoration products.
Our client base includes celebrities, prestigious boutique hotels, fashion designers, hedge funds and banks. The Evening Standard voted us one of London’s best “drycleaners". We’re VOGUE’s Fashion Features Director’s favourite cleaners, one of ELLE Decoration’s London “hotspots”, The Guardian’s “Green Crush”, and the Business of Fashion’s next Net-A-Porter.
BLANC cleans all clothes, even the most delicate, in a healthy, natural and sustainable way. We use biodegradable and health-friendly detergents instead of the toxic chemicals traditionally used by drycleaners. We smell good. We are ethical. We are convenient. We recycle and re-use resources, from hangers to bags to waste produced in our facilities.
We treat our staff fairly and honestly, and care a lot about their working conditions.
To apply, click below to send your CV with a brief introductory email outlining why you would be a great addition to our team. We look forward to hearing from you!
You can read more about us in the various Press articles we have had here.