BLANC (https://blancliving.co/) is London's fastest growing health and eco-friendly garment cleaning specialist. We are London-based, with concept stores in Marylebone, Notting Hill and Chelsea and an office based in Park Royal (North Acton tube station on the Central line). In our stores and online we sell a range of carefully selected eco-friendly and home decoration products.
BLANC cleans all clothes, even the most delicate, in a healthy, natural and sustainable way. We use biodegradable and health-friendly detergents instead of the toxic chemicals traditionally used by dry cleaners. We smell good. We are ethical. We are convenient (24/7 pickup in store, a growing home collection & delivery for individuals and corporate clients). We recycle and re-use resources, from hangers to bags to waste produced in our facilities.
We treat our staff fairly and honestly, and care a lot about their working conditions.
Job on offer
Our business is expanding very fast and we are looking for an energetic and motivated individual to join our team as Store Manager.
Main role functions
- Being "front of house" - engaging and greeting customers
- Provide the best service possible and make sure the clients are satisfied
- Dealing with customer requests and potential complaints
- Working on till and processing transactions
- Handling garments, sorting, ticketing
- Inspecting garments coming in
- Help clean the store, lay out products for sale
- Organising production, sorting and packaging garments on a day-to-day basis
Desired Skills and Experience
- Suitable level of spoken English is required
- At least 2 years experience in high-end retail / customer-facing role
- Experience in fashion / garments / dry-cleaning companies is preferred
- Strong attention to details and commitment to delivering quality
- Caring and dynamic, solution oriented and well organised
- Natural interest in green technology, health and environment issues
- Become one of the early-stage employees in the industry’s award-winning company
- Open, respectful, fun company culture
- Attractive compensation
- Strong focus on your professional development and many opportunities for progression