Who we are looking for
We are looking for a hard-working, motivated and entrepreneurially minded intern needed from January 2020 for a 6-month period to assist us with Customer Experience projects for the whole business.
Our dream intern will be able to work independently (we are very stretched and our intern will be expected to show a lot of initiative), passionate about marketing – especially customer research, product & packaging development and be tenacious and dedicated in their attitude to solving problems – we are very busy and there are many!
As a Customer Experience Assistant, you will be multitasking across many different areas and projects, including operational marketing, product development, partnerships, project management and other customer-facing activities. This is a chance to work at the heart of a small team of entrepreneurs and to get involved at all levels of the business.
About the role
- Help us improve the customer experience online & offline (competitors benchmarks, store visits, gathering feedback from internal teams and customers)
- Help the Marketing Manager in progressing in her tasks and finding solutions to improve inefficiencies. Wide variety of tasks to help on a day to day basis a busy management team!
Product & Packaging development:
- Help launch our product range
- Help develop new packaging for our services (contact with suppliers, benchmarks, request quotes, etc)
- Visit stores regularly to make sure we provide an optimal store experience
- Coordinate the uniform orders for store staff and drivers
- Help prepare the new store opening (ordering all props related to marketing and helping organise the launch party)
- Helping at trade shows and other key brand events
- We will also expect the successful candidate to spend between half-day to a day per week working outside the office and in the operations, helping in the stores, the Atelier, with product inventory, etc. We believe that such implication at the heart of the business will provide you with the necessary insight to successfully complete the other tasks in your internship and get to interact with the various teams.
- You have excellent written communication skills (in English)
- You have a ‘hands on’ mentality and a ‘can do’ attitude
- You have a great eye for detail
- You have very great communication, organisation and time management skills
- You are comfortable working independently, as well as in a team and able to ‘pick up and run’ with projects when necessary
- You MUST have the right to work in the UK!
- You are a positive and friendly person
- Being green-minded is a plus!
What’s in it for you
- Be part of a company which places environmental and social values at the heart of everything
- Open, respectful, fun company culture
- Recreation / Staff Area with free organic fruit, coffee, tea, milk (and usually lots of birthday cakes!)
- A fun working environment with regular social events
- Pay: £600 per month
- Full-time role based at our Atelier in West London
- Own laptop needed with MS Office
BLANC is the UK's fastest-growing natural garment cleaning specialist. We are London-based, with concept stores in Marylebone, Notting Hill, Chelsea, White City and South Kensington. Our offices and operations base are in Park Royal (North Acton tube station on the Central line).
BLANC cleans all clothes, even the most delicate, in a healthy, natural and sustainable way. We use biodegradable and health-friendly detergents instead of the toxic chemicals traditionally used by conventional dry cleaners. You can read more about us in the Press articles (Vogue, Elle and Vanity Fair, etc) we have had here.
To apply, please send us your CV at email@example.com with a brief introductory email outlining why you would be a great addition to our team. We look forward to hearing from you!