Job on offer
We are looking for talented and motivated full time warehouse assistant to work at our West London Atelier and help support the growth of our quickly growing natural laundry & dry cleaning business.
Main role functions
- Working at the Atelier to assist in managing delivery and collection services
- Making sure all orders are completed “on time and in full”
- Detailing, tagging, sorting orders
- Quality checking, assembly, and packing orders
- Ensuring all orders are ready for dispatch to stores and deliveries as per delivery manifest
- Checking delivery manifest and ensuring items are loaded to the right delivery vehicle
- Communicating with stores to ensure all orders are received and providing order status proactively
- Ensuring system is updated promptly
Desired Skills and Experience
- Experience: Minimum 1 year experience working as a warehouse operative/ picking & packing role (wholesale, retailer, production)
- Personality: Passion to deliver excellent service, proactive, willingness to learn, team player, dynamic and enthusiastic; solution oriented, very organised; green-minded, natural interest in environment
- Become one of the early-stage employees in the industry’s fastest growing natural dry-cleaning company
- Open, respectful, fun company culture
- Attractive compensation
- Strong focus on your professional development and many opportunities for progression
BLANC is London's fastest growing health and eco-friendly garment cleaning specialist. We are London-based, with concept stores in Marylebone and Notting Hill and an office based in Park Royal (North Acton tube station on the Central line). In our stores and online we sell a range of carefully selected eco-friendly and home decoration products.
BLANC cleans all clothes, even the most delicate, in a healthy, natural and sustainable way. We use biodegradable and health-friendly detergents instead of the toxic chemicals traditionally used by drycleaners. We smell good. We are ethical. We are convenient (24/7 pickup in store, a growing home collection and delivery for individuals and corporate clients). We recycle and re-use resources, from hangers to bags to waste produced in our facilities.
We treat our staff fairly and honestly, and care a lot about their working conditions.
You can read more about us in the various Press articles we have had here.