Who we are looking for
We are looking for talented and motivated full-time and part-time tailors / dress makers to work at our West London Atelier or in our London locations, and help support the growth of our alterations services at our premium dry cleaning business.
We work with a clientele of high end customers, both private and businesses (luxury fashion brands). Some of our activities include dress making and evening dresses alterations.
- Based on expertise.
- Our factory and stores are very busy, so we can offer plenty of hours.
- We pay monthly, no cash in hand.
About the role
- Providing an efficient tailoring service to customers, including fittings
- Demonstrating excellent garments and tailoring knowledge
- Ability to alter wedding dresses, evening dresses
- Sewing Experience: minimum of 5 years
- Basic levels of English speaking and understanding
- Ability to maintain continuously high standards, with excellent attention to detail
What's in it for you
- Become a key team member in UK’s leading sustainable garment care company
- Open, caring and respectful company culture
- Recreation / Staff Area with free fruit, coffee, tea, milk and outside space
- Attractive compensation with incentive
- Opportunities for training and career evolution in a strongly growing company
To apply, send a WhatsApp or SMS to: 07930681393 or click below to send your CV with a brief introductory email.