BLANC is the UK's fastest growing natural garment cleaning specialist. We are London-based, with concept stores in Marylebone and Notting Hill and an operations base in Park Royal (North Acton tube station on the Central line). In our stores and online we also sell a range of carefully selected eco-friendly and home decoration products.
BLANC cleans all clothes, even the most delicate, in a healthy, natural and sustainable way. We use biodegradable and health-friendly detergents instead of the toxic chemicals traditionally used by conventional dry cleaners. We smell good. We are ethical. We are convenient (24/7 pickup in store, a growing home collection and delivery for individuals and corporate clients). We recycle and re-use resources, from hangers to bags to waste produced in our facilities, and our stores look fabulous, often featuring in top style magazines such as Vogue, Elle and Vanity Fair.
We treat our staff fairly and honestly, and care a lot about their working conditions.
You can read more about us in the various Press articles we have had here.
Job on offer
Your job will be to join us as a shirt ironer at our state-of-the-art garment cleaning and finishing facility in North Acton and be part of a friendly environmentally conscious clothes cleaning operation.
Your focus will be to iron shirts with care, precision and to the highest standards.
You role will be to help support our ethos, values and objectives by:
- Pressing garments to the highest standards
- Carefully checking garments for imperfections, faults, stains before delivering quality iron finishing
- Where necessary sorting torn and/or stained articles for reprocessing purposes
- Efficiently managing work attendance time
- Ensuring your ironing station and the production area are well maintained, safe and clean
- Become one of the early stage employees in the industry’s fastest growing natural dry-cleaning company
- Open, respectful, fun company culture
- Attractive compensation
- Strong focus on your professional development and many opportunities for progression